- A training workshop for the resource parents of Assam was conducted in the State Office. The workshop aimed at giving soft skill training to the parents on how to conduct a social and emotional needs workshop for other deaf children and their families.
- A social and emotional needs workshop was conducted on 10 May in Kahlipara, Guwahati for the parents of deaf children in Guwahati.
- A two day parent’s communication assessment took place on 18 and 19 May with the parents of deaf children identified by our partner organization Sarothi in Nalbari district of Assam.
- A three day CBR training workshop was carried out from 18 to 20 May for the CBR workers of our partner organization, Sarothi. The topics of the workshop were, Awareness on deafness, early identification and assessment of deaf children.
- An awareness programme on deafness was conducted on 3 May for the CBR workers of Bethany society in Shillong, Meghalaya.
- Two parents sensitization workshop were conducted for the parents of deaf children in two districts of Meghalaya, West Khasi Hills- Nongstoin and Jaintia Hills – Jowai. The workshops were done with the support of SSA Meghalaya. There were about 39 parents, 8 children and 18 teachers present during the workshop.
- An awareness programme for the parents of deaf children in Ri-Bhoi district was conducted on 26 May with the support of SSA Meghalaya.
- A Teachers training workshop was organized for the teachers of School and Centre for Hearing Handicapped Children from 25 to 27 May.
- A parent’s workshop cum meeting took place on 12 May with the parents of deaf children of Gilead Special School, SSOM, Mizoram.
- A parent’s sensitization workshop took place on 13 May with the parents coming to the early intervention centre of SCERT, Aizawl.
- A parent’s social and emotional needs workshop was conducted on 18 and 19 May with the support of SSA, Aizawl, Mizoram.
- A training workshop on teaching the deaf children with the use of Teaching Learning Material was conducted for the teachers of SCERT, Mizoram on 25 and 26 May.